: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/websocket-client.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/websocket-client
- Last scan: 2021-10-19 15:18:07+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-27 04:45:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
websocket-client (1.2.1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/control: Update Maintainer field with new Debian Python Team
* d/control: Update Vcs-* fields with new Debian Python Team Salsa
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 12 to 13.
[ Emmanuel Arias ]
* d/watch: fix file to point correctly to the download link.
* New upstream version 1.2.1 (Closes: #995796).
* d/patches: remove no-backports patch. It is not longer need.
* d/control: bump Standards-Version to 18.104.22.168.
* d/control: add python3-websocket as Build-Dependency. Used in tests.
* d/control: build depend on the package that provides the dh addon.
* d/rules: ignore upstream tests.
- Ignoring echo-server.py that run forever.
- Ignoring 'testBadURLs' test that made ws connections.
* d/control: Remove python3-six as build depends, it's no longer used.
* d/gbp.conf: set debian/master as default branch to be according to DEP-8.
* d/salsa-ci.yml: enable salsa-ci.
* d/python3-websocket.example: package example folder.
* d/copyright: Update License and Copyright. Upstream changed it.
[ Jeroen Ploemen ]
* Control: set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
-- Emmanuel Arias <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 19 Oct 2021 08:08:58 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.1-1