: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/weplab.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/weplab
- Last scan: 2020-08-02 08:04:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-11 03:51:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
weplab (0.1.5-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Created VCS fields.
- Removed no longer needed build dependency dh-autoreconf.
* debian/copyright: updated packaging copyright years.
* debian/rules: removed '--with autoreconf' because it is default since DH 10.
* debian/rules.OLD: a backup file. Removed.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
- Added a line to control the debian/tests/test.pcap file.
- Removed all lines with .o files. These lines are not needed and were
added because a mistake.
* debian/tests/*: added to perform trivial tests.
* debian/watch: the upstream homepage is dead. Using a fake site to explain
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 05 Apr 2020 20:30:53 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.1.5-5