: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/widelands.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/widelands
- Last scan: 2019-11-13 20:39:11+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-19 21:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
widelands (1:20-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release. (Closes: #928325, #853052)
- refresh patch
- remove embedded source via d/clean to ensure no code leakage.
- ensure that right file is included.
- refresh hurd_MAX_PATH patch.
- refresh dbg_symbols patch
- build with O1, as with higher optimization the game will segfault.
- drop gcc7.patch, no longer needed.
- drop widelands_ICU_63.1.patch, applied upstream.
- new patch to link against GL, fix-SDL-linking.patch.
- new patch to fix different spelling of a packagedfont name,
- add new B-Ds and drop no longer needed ones.
- B-D against python3, instead of python2. (Closes: #938824)
- Drop doxygen from B-D -- we are not using it for the packaging.
- Make VCS-* point to salsa.d.o.
- Bump S-V to 4.4.1 -- no changes needed.
- Use debhelper-compat in B-D to drop d/compat and bump it to level 12.
- Specify Build-Requires-Root as no.
- Do not build the website tools in the first place, as later they'd just
be rm'ed again.
- Drop get-orig-source (as dropped in policy)
- use dh_missing instead of dh_install --fail-missing.
- use d/clean to clean fonts instead of rm them after installation.
* Update d/copyright (years) and take add fonts copyright information (by
cherry picking upstream's d/copyright)
* Cherry-pick desktop file from upstreams debian directory
* Cherry-pick widelands.appdata.xml from upstreams's debian directory
* Fix d/watch -- new upstream scheme omits -src.
-- Tobias Frost <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 04 Oct 2019 19:18:04 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%20-1