: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/wmaker-team/wmaker.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/wmaker-team/wmaker
- Last scan: 2019-11-07 21:01:19+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-16 16:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
wmaker (0.95.8-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Doug Torrance ]
- Bump debhelper compatibility level to 11.
- Bump versioned dependency on debhelper to >= 11.
- Drop automake (>= 1:1.12) from Build-Depends; automake 1.14 is
now in oldstable.
- Add libmagickwand-6.q16-dev to Build-Depends.
- Add libpango1.0-dev to Build-Depends. We have been passing
--enable-pango to configure during build since version 0.95.7-1,
but it has been failing.
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1.
- Use https in Homepage.
- Update Vcs-* after migration to Salsa.
- Update Format to https.
- New patch; correctly call pkg-config when building with
- Add documentation for new FreeDesktop-style menu which replaced
the deprecated Debian menu (Closes: #872879).
- Add --enable-magick configure option to enable ImageMagick
support (Closes: #905608).
- Remove --parallel option to dh; default after debhelper 10.
- Use https for download link.
[ Andreas Metzler ]
* Delete trailing whitespace in Debian changelog. (Thanks, lintian)
* 75_WPrefs_to_bindir_when_gnustedir_is_set.diff: Install main WPrefs
executable to /usr/bin even if --with-gnustepdir is used.
Build with --with-gnustepdir=/usr/share/GNUstep (instead of
/usr/share/lib/...) and fix references in debian/* accordingly.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
-- Andreas Metzler <email@example.com> Thu, 13 Sep 2018 19:16:14 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.95.8-3