: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/wmanager/wmanager.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/wmanager/wmanager/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2019-01-15 22:18:32+00
- Next scan: 2019-01-16 23:18:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
wmanager (0.2.2-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use my Debian address as maintainer.
* Drop the two blank lines at the end of the debian/changelog file.
* Use the B-D: debhelper-compat (= 11) mechanism.
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1: install the HISTORY
file as NEWS, not changelog, and no longer install the long, long
outdated upstream NEWS file.
* Minimize the upstream signing key, only keep the firstname.lastname@example.org UID.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Sun, 16 Dec 2018 02:18:54 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.2-3