: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/wml.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/wml
- Last scan: 2019-06-25 15:04:01+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-26 16:24:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
wml (2.12.2~ds1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Recommend libgd-perl: wml::des::imgbg now uses GD.pm instead of the
vanished WML::GD which used the C library libgd3 directly. Thanks to
Kurt Roeckx for the bug report! (Closes: #922507)
* Install all files except the .spec files from wml_contrib into
/usr/share/wml/contrib/ instead of /usr/share/doc/wml/wml_contrib/.
+ Make tkwmd executable via override and suggest perl-tk for it.
+ Replace ancient workaround with proper shebang line in wml1to2.
+ Add lintian override for /usr/share/wml/contrib/README.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Sun, 17 Feb 2019 18:39:38 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.12.2_ds1-2