: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/wolf4sdl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 2338816
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/wolf4sdl
- Last scan: 2023-12-07 09:42:17+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-15 21:02:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
wolf4sdl (20230117-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update debian/watch file.
* Switch to my own, still unnamed, SDL2-based fork
* New upstream version 20230117.
* Remove debian/gbp.conf file.
+ Refresh 02-enable-shading.patch and 10-datadir.patch.
+ Remove 21-compiler-warnings.patch and 31-pc-speaker.patch,
+ Remove 40-novert.patch, set vertical mouse sensitivity
to 0 instead.
+ Remove 41-crosshair.patch, not needed anymore.
+ Remove 42-mousewheel.patch, applied upstream.
+ Remove 43-autorun.patch, there is now a menu switch
for Always Run.
+ Remove 44-autostrafe.patch, there are now separate
key bindings for strafe left/right.
* Bump debhelper-compat to 13.
* Bump Build-Depends to SDL2 libraries.
* Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Update Debian packaging copyright and email address.
* Update man/wolf4sdl.6 manpage.
* Remove debian/source/local-options file.
* Remove the PNG format icon, we have one in SVG format.
* Remove -fno-toplevel-reorder from CFLAGS
and -Wl,--as-needed from LDFLAGS, not needed anymore.
+ Do not export GPL=1, not needed anymore.
* Enable hardening flags.
* Remove debian/wolf4sdl.preinst, the transition it handles has even
already happened in old-old-stable.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2.
* Run 'wrap-and-sort -bast'.
-- Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 30 Jun 2023 09:36:33 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/20230117-1