: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/wvdial.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/wvdial
- Last scan: 2022-11-24 16:10:00+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-01 19:11:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
wvdial (1.61-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format. Consequently:
~ debian/clean: created to remove files created when building the
~ debian/install: created to install pon.wvdial and poff.wvdial.
~ debian/wvdial.dirs: no longer needed. Removed.
- Renamed to manpages.
- Removed wvdial.1, wvdialconf.1 and wvdial.conf.5, to be
installed via Makefile.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Added Vcs-* fields.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.6.0.
- Added a numeric prefix to all patch names.
- 020_ftbfs_with_gcc_4.5.patch: added a header.
* debian/po/: renamed 'wvdial.templates' to 'templates' in all files.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide CI tests.
* debian/watch: added a fake site to explain about the current status of the
original upstream homepage.
* debian/wvdial.docs: renamed to docs.
* debian/wvdial.links: renamed to links.
* debian/wvdial.postinst: renamed to postinst.
* debian/wvdial.postrm: renamed to postrm.
* debian/wvdial.templates: renamed to templates.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Sun, 06 Feb 2022 20:38:20 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.61-6