: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/xen-tools/xen-tools.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/xen-tools/xen-tools
- Last scan: 2021-04-13 10:11:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-14 13:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
xen-tools (4.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream bugfix and minor feature release.
+ Mark Debian 7 Wheezy and 8 Jessie as EoL.
+ Update list of Ubuntu and Debian releases.
+ distributions.conf: Fix typo in release name of future Debian 12
release (bookwork → bookworm).
+ Actually install xen-resize-guest tool. (Thanks lintian for the
+ Distinguish between those Debian releases using $dist/updates for
security updates and those who use $dist-security. Thanks Paul Wise!
- Add test for this; needs libtest-file-contents-perl as build-dep.
+ Fix support for lvm_thin. Thanks to Andreas Sundstrom for the bug
report and patch! (Closes: #942244)
+ Mount /proc and /dev before calling update-grub. Thanks to Brandon
Bradley for the bug report and patch. (Closes: #815021)
+ Add Debian install rules for arm64. (GH #62; patch by Ian McLinden)
+ Add netplan p2p support for Ubuntu. (GH #58; patch by Volker Janzen)
+ Fix storage commandline options not overriding xen-tools.conf
settings also in xen-update-image and xen-delete-image. (GH #57;
patch by Volker Janzen)
+ partitions/sample-server: Change options=sync to
options=defaults. (GL MR !1; patch by Wolfgang Karall)
+ Start all Debian releases since Stretch (9) with pygrub by default.
* Recommend deboootstrap ≥ 1.0.117~ for working bootstrapping of Ubuntu
6.06 Dapper and 6.10 Edgy (see #659360) and for support of Ubuntu
17.10 Artful, 18.04 LTS Bionic, 18.10 Cosmic, 19.04 Disco, 19.10 Eoan,
and 20.04 Focal.
* Fix non-RFC-conforming four-letter day of week abbreviations in
ancient debian/changelog entries.
* Bump debian/watch version from 3 to 4. Thanks Lintian!
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 13.
+ Build-depend on "debhelper-compat (= 13)" to replace debian/compat.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.5.1. (No changes required.)
* Adapt distributions.conf defaults to the fact that Debian Unstable
still ships Ubuntu keyrings as of 2018, see #978438.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Tue, 29 Dec 2020 12:19:51 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian-4.9-1