: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.eyrie.org/git/debian/xfonts-jmk.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.eyrie.org/?p=debian/xfonts-jmk.git
- Last scan: 2020-08-04 05:16:02+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-05 06:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
xfonts-jmk (3.0-22) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add eight missing runic letters to neep (10x20 and 6x13), thanks to
Ben Wong. (Closes: #901123)
* Convert to the dgit-maint-merge(7) package workflow.
- Remove all build output files from the source package. I previously
avoided this since it will create a large Debian patch, but better
to optimize simplicity of workflow than the size of still-tiny
- Add include-removal to debian/source/options.
- Remove debian/source/local-options and local-patch-header.
- Create debian/gbp.conf from dgit-maint-merge(7) but enable
pristine-tar, since the package was already using it.
- Add single-debian-patch and auto-commit to debian/source/options.
- Add a slightly modified version of the default patch header.
* Use a placeholder file to ensure neep/ascii exists consistently in all
representations of the source package even though its contents are
otherwise removed by debian/rules clean, since it contains only
* Use /bin/echo in modd/Makefile.modd to support -n and -ne regardless
of shell, allowing the modd fonts to be rebuilt during package build.
* Remove modd fonts and makefile machinery on debian/rules clean.
* Remove neep/fragments/neep-post-ampersand-05x11-bold.bdf.orig from the
source package, dropping a dh_clean override that preserved it. This
file was previously preserved since it's in the upstream tarball
release, but since I'm cleaning up the source package by removing
generated files anyway, remove this additional special case at the
cost of slightly bloating the Debian diff.
* Change Homepage, debian/watch, and, in debian/copyright, Source to the
mirror of the now-defunct original upstream web site maintained by Nik
Nyby. (Closes: #802389)
* Add Multi-Arch: foreign.
* Override INSTDATFLAGS during install to avoid making installed font
files read-only and then breaking dh_strip_nondeterminism.
* Change package short description to use "Jim Knoble" rather than
"James M. Knoble," matching upstream's LSM entry and spec file (and
also removing a Lintian false positive).
* Update standards version to 4.2.1.
- Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
-- Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 31 Aug 2018 15:52:25 -0700
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/3.0-22