Debian changelog in Git:
xfrisk (1.2-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Rename patches_as_of_1.2-3.patch to xgethostname.patch and update
DEP-3 patch description to actually describe what's changed instead of
where the changes came from.
* Ignore release-candidates in debian/watch. (The current
release-candidate crashes and is not usable.)
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.1. (No changes needed.)
* Set "Rules-Requires-Root: no".
* Remove trailing whitespace from ancient debian/changelog entry and fix
a typo in the same line.
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 15 Nov 2017 05:47:36 +0100