Debian changelog in Git:
xiterm+thai (1.10-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.1~) to build-deps
- Add dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.1~) to build-deps as we require the hardening
build flags from the "dpkg-buildflags --export=configure".
(Thanks, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan)
* Adjust desktop file
(Thanks, Paul Wise for an advice of "desktop-file-validate" tool)
- Change "Version" to 1.0 as it the desktop file version not the
- Adjust the "Comment" wording.
- Drop the "Icon" file extension as it's not the absolute path as
mentioned in the Icon Theme Specification.
- Adjust the "Categories":
- Add TerminalEmulator to the "Categories" and also add System which
it's required by the TerminalEmulator category.
- Drop Application category as it's deprecated.
- Add a semicolon (';') as trailing character for each category.
* Add comment to lintian-overrides
* Correct wording and formatting in txiterm manpage
- Correct wording and formatting. (Thanks, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan)
* Wrap line at 80 columns and remove comments
- Wrap line at 80 columns and adjust wording.
(Thanks, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan for example patch)
- Remove comments.
- Update the revision date in the format YYYY-MM-DD.
-- Neutron Soutmun <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:25:29 +0700