Debian changelog in Svn:
xmahjongg (3.7-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Paul Wise ]
* Drop unneeded suggests on menu
[ Peter Pentchev ]
* Switch to the 3.0 (quilt) source format.
- no longer use quilt.make in the rules file
- drop the quilt dependency
- drop the README.source file
* Update the copyright file a bit:
- convert it to the latest DEP 5 revision (header, no Author fields)
- break out the licenses' text into separate sections
- change the short name of the GIF files' license (not quite GPL-2+)
- bump the year on my copyright notice.
* Use dpkg-buildflags from dpkg-dev 1.15.7 to obtain the default CFLAGS,
CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
* Install the NEWS file as a changelog and remove the Lintian override.
* Remove a trailing space in the 01-autotools patch.
* Choose the small tileset if the screen is less than 1024 pixels wide.
[ Evgeni Golov ]
* Correct Vcs-* URLs to point to anonscm.debian.org
[ Markus Koschany ]
* Simplify debian/rules and do not export build flags manually.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.7.
* Use compat level 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
* Vcs-Browser: Use https.
* Remove dpkg-dev build-dependency.
* Remove obsolete hardening-wrapper build-dependency.
* xmahjongg.desktop: Add keywords and a comment in German. Change category
* debian/watch: Use version=4.
* Update debian/copyright to copyright format 1.0.
* Use shares/backgrounds/default.gif as new desktop icon after converting it
to xmahjongg.png. (Closes: #726904)
-- Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 07 Apr 2016 22:02:25 +0200