: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-shibboleth/xmltooling.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-shibboleth/xmltooling.git
- Last scan: 2017-10-21 00:03:09+00
- Next scan: 2017-10-22 17:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
xmltooling (1.6.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* [7362bda] Provide a GCC 7 build with strict enough shlibs.
OpenSAML fails to build with GCC 7 with XMLTooling built with GCC 6,
because its samlsign executable does not find a symbol whose mangling
changed. So build with GCC 7 from now on, and include a corresponding
shlibs dependency to force OpenSAML pull in this build.
This change must be left out of backports. (Closes: #874654)
* [d74a461] Follow upstream URL change in watch file
* [da7692d] Switch to using HTTPS in the debian/copyright URLs
* [e42dab7] Update Standards-Version to 4.1.0.
The "extra" priority became deprecated, promote to "optional".
-- Ferenc Wágner <email@example.com> Fri, 08 Sep 2017 21:12:25 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6.0-5