: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/shib-team/xmltooling.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/shib-team/xmltooling
- Last scan: 2018-09-18 00:22:17+00
- Next scan: 2018-09-19 02:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
xmltooling (3.0.2-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* [263b9d1] New upstream release: 3.0.2
* [6ffad35] All of our patches were included upstream
* [dc188aa] Update Standards-Version to 4.1.5 (no changes required)
* [1dbdaee] Switch to Debhelper compat level 11
* [8a38bae] Stop repeating the common part of the package descriptions
* [ec0997b] Multiarch doesn't need Pre-Depends anymore
* [e33065c] Rename library package according to the new soversion
* [cb6df2a] Enable building with OpenSSL 1.1 (Closes: #859831)
* [49b8ca9] Revert "Provide a GCC 7 build with strict enough shlibs"
The GCC7 switchover is long done, this constraint isn't needed anymore.
* [c5f26c9] Update debian/copyright
* [5099fb1] Shibboleth SP 3 requires XML-Security 2 and log4shib 2
* [65857d6] We do not ship the libtool archive files.
But upstream installs them now to support make uninstall.
* [d5d3966] Clean up trailing whitespace in debian/changelog
* [b4e7f10] Our headers include Boost headers
-- Ferenc Wágner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 01 Aug 2018 00:25:03 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0.2-1