: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/xonix.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/xonix
- Last scan: 2019-07-17 01:59:01+00
- Next scan: 2019-07-18 02:33:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
xonix (1.4-32) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Jari Aalto ]
- (Standards-Version): Update to 3.9.8.
- (Vcs-*): Update to anonscm.debian.org.
- Update URLs.
- Delete. Superseded by debian/xonix.desktop file.
- (30): Fix new typo in manual page.
[ Peter Pentchev ]
* New maintainer. Closes: #920121
* Add my debian/* copyright notice.
* Point the Vcs-* fields to the new Salsa repository.
* Remove mentions of the FreeBSD ports mirror.
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0:
- add Rules-Requires-Root to the source control stanza
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 12 with no changes and
use the debhelper-compat (= 12) mechanism.
* Declare Multi-Arch: foreign for the binary package.
* Use single quotes in the rules file.
* Drop the "check pointer before free()" patch; it is safe to pass
a null pointer to free(3).
* Drop the XBM unsigned -> signed patches; the arrays contain values in
the range 0 - 255, so unsigned char is the correct type.
* Add the warnings patch to fix some warnings from GCC and cppcheck.
* Add a simple git-buildpackage config file.
* Install the resource file into the app-defaults directory, not into
its subdirectory. Closes: #878802
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Tue, 26 Feb 2019 00:29:14 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4-32