: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/xsettingsd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/xsettingsd
- Last scan: 2022-08-08 11:46:11+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-13 15:30:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
xsettingsd (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix missing right round bracket in 0.0.20150615+2+gb4999f5e-1
* Add a debian/watch file. Upstream now does releases. Yay! :-)
* Add a DEP12 debian/upstream/metadata file.
* Import new upstream minor bugfix release 1.0.2.
+ The previous 0.0.20171105+1+ge4cf9969 upstream snapshot actually was
identical to the retroactively declared 1.0.0 version.
+ Introduces CMake as alternative build system, but at least for
bullseye, no build system switch is done since were close to the
+ Update debian/docs to follow renamed file.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 13.
+ Build-depend on "debhelper-compat (= 13)" to replace debian/compat.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.5.1. (No changes needed.)
+ Keep get-orig-source target at least for now, in case we need to
package git snapshots again.
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 14 Jan 2021 03:05:27 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.2-1