: VCS has seen 2 commits since the debian/0.24.3-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/xtensor.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/xtensor
- Last scan: 2022-12-05 03:46:10+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-10 18:24:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
xtensor (0.24.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Standards-Version: 4.6.1
* debian patch revert_xsimd8_undo_PR2573.patch reverts upstream
PR2573 (commit 5d1026e) to drop xsimd requirement from 9 back to 8.
xsimd 9 is not yet packaged for debian, and new xsimd 9 features
are not yet used in xtensor anyway.
-- Drew Parsons <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 08 Nov 2022 11:57:03 +0100
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag debian/0.24.3-1
- Git log:
Merge: 34f85a8 32c80ab
Author: Stuart Prescott <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Nov 27 03:30:52 2022 +0000
Merge branch 'multiarch-fixes' into 'master'
Apply hints suggested by the multi-arch hinter
See merge request science-team/xtensor!2
Author: Debian Janitor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Nov 25 20:18:59 2022 +0000
Apply multi-arch hints.
+ xtensor-doc: Add Multi-Arch: foreign.