: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/xorg-team/app/xterm.git
- Branch: debian-unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/xorg-team/app/xterm
- Last scan: 2019-08-16 22:23:42+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-24 21:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
xterm (348-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update patch 900_debian_xterm.diff:
- Disable "rep" in xterm-new and derived terminfo descriptions
- Stop disabling rmm and smm. Apparently this is no longer needed,
and since xterm 331 the wrong terminfo entry had been patched anyway.
* Convert the patch header of 900_debian_xterm.diff to DEP-3, and add
headers to the patches 902_windowops.diff and 904_fontops.diff.
* Cherry-pick a patch from upstream snapshot 348a: fix loop-limit for
lookup of fullscreen resource broken in xterm 347 (report by
Scott Bertilson, Closes: #934717).
* Remove debian/NEWS, last updated nine years ago in xterm 259-1.
-- Sven Joachim <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 15 Aug 2019 18:43:01 +0200
- This branch is even with tag xterm-348-2