: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/xymon.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/xymon.git
- Last scan: 2018-04-23 12:50:30+00
- Next scan: 2018-04-24 16:37:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
xymon (4.3.28-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Switch from prename/perl to file-rename/rename in
debian/xymon.postinst and debian/control.
* Downgrade rename usage to Suggests as the migration from "hobbit" to
"xymon" in path names won't show up in normal setups and is guarded by
an existence check.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.3.
+ Switch debian/copyright DEP5 format URL to HTTPS.
+ Change Priority to optional.
* Drop several spelling-error-in-binary lintian-overrides. (No more
* Remove trailing whitespace from debian/rules.
* Set "Rules-Requires-Root: no".
* Change debian/rules to the minimal "dh $@" style.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 11.
+ Update versioned debhelper build-dependency accordingly.
+ Drop MAKEFLAGS=-j1 from debian/rules, parallel building seems to
* Fix lintian warning command-with-path-in-maintainer-script by using
"if which …" instead of "if [ -x /usr/bin/…".
* Fix FTBFS with glibc 2.26 by adding "#include <stdint.h>" to
client/logfetch.c. (Closes: #887633)
* Update lintian overrides of apache2-deprecated-auth-config for
additional parameter. Merge them into one override with wildcard for
the Apache directive.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Fri, 19 Jan 2018 02:45:18 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.3.28-3