: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/kde-extras/yakuake.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/yakuake.git
- Last scan: 2017-10-16 01:20:15+00
- Next scan: 2017-10-18 00:55:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
yakuake (3.0.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update the build dependencies:
- add libkf5wayland-dev on Linux only
- replace deprecated kio-dev with libkf5kio-dev
- explicitly add libx11-dev
- bump version of all frameworks to 5.29.0, needed at least for knewstuff
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.0, no changes required.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sun, 03 Sep 2017 23:39:10 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0.4-1