: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.0.9-1 < 0.0.9-2. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Git: git://git.debian.org/git/users/fourmond/packages/yaml-mode.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=users/fourmond/packages/yaml-mode.git
- Last scan: 2017-07-26 00:45:26+00
- Error: The Vcs URL git://git.debian.org/git/users/fourmond/packages/yaml-mode.git is deprecated/defunct, git://anonscm.debian.org/users/fourmond/packages/yaml-mode.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2017-07-28 00:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
yaml-mode (0.0.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jari Aalto ]
* Remove deprecated dpatch and upgrade to packaging format "3.0 quilt".
* Update to Standards-Version to 3.9.3 and debhelper to 9.
* rm debian/patches; according to deleted README.source: "as of version
0.0.4-1, none of the patches are in use anymore."
* Fix copyright-refers-to-symlink-license (Lintian).
* Fix copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright (Lintian).
* Fix debian-watch-contains-dh_make-template (Lintian).
[ Vincent Fourmond ]
* Incorporate Jari Alto's patch for switching to a more modern source
format (closes: #670735)
* Update watch file
* Update to newer upstream release (fixes problems with emacs24,
-- Vincent Fourmond <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 22 May 2013 22:56:18 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0.9-1