: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/yasnippet.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/yasnippet
- Last scan: 2019-05-27 10:54:18+00
- Next scan: 2019-05-28 14:54:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
yasnippet (0.13.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Depend on elpa-htmlize instead of emacs-goodies-el. (Closes: #898579)
* Lowercase short descriptions
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.1.5. (No additional changes needed)
* debian/rules: Load htmlize before attempting to build docs.
- Needed to fontify src blocks.
* Restore build-dep on yasnippet-snippets for self-tests.
- Solves "Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets
(but no snippets found)"
- While it is not needed for tests to pass, elpa-yasnippet-snippets
enhances the quality of those tests.
* debian/control: Add minor enhancements to the comments.
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 01 Aug 2018 22:10:25 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.13.0-2