: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/ycmd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/ycmd.git
- Last scan: 2017-04-25 18:12:08+00
- Next scan: 2017-04-27 14:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ycmd (0+20161219+git486b809-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #850144)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8 (no changes).
* Remove third party dependency frozendict from package.
* Refresh patches for new upstream release.
* Use updated path for tsserver. (Closes: #841563)
* Replace google-mock dependency with google-test and use correct
directory for gmock target. (Closes: #848727)
* Bumb libclang dependency version to 3.9.
* Update 01-python-patch.patch to:
- Fix a test function in JediHTTP to use upper case letter.
- Remove follow_imports parameter usage from jedi.Script.goto_assignments.
This parameter is only available in the latest revision of jedi and not
available in Debian.
* Remove third_party/frozendict from package
* Add python-frozendict and python-psutil to Build-Depends.
* Add 08-bottle.patch to make ycmd compatible with python-bottle.
* Improve override_dh_auto_clean.
* Remove installation of check_core_version.py.
* Remove gmock and gtest files from package.
* Replace clang includes symbolic link with correct include directory.
* Remove fix permissions from override_dh_install and only make
* Enable hardening.
* Remove unused files from debian/copyright.
* Remove architecture detection for go tests (go tests are excluded
completely), and reorganize EXCLUDE_TEST_PARAMS in debian/rules.
-- Onur Aslan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:57:23 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0+20161219+git486b809-1