: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/zd1211-firmware.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/zd1211-firmware
- Last scan: 2019-10-18 16:11:02+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-26 08:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
zd1211-firmware (1:1.5-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/source/lintian-overrides: Fix syntax issue
* d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1 (no changes needed)
* Add binary firmware extraction script.
This script takes the byte-encoded C headers and generates binaries from it.
This is merely included for validation purposes. The original upstream source
hasn't changed in over a decade, and it is highly unlikely that it ever will
again in future.
-- Christian Kastner <email@example.com> Sun, 13 Oct 2019 14:18:36 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%1.5-7