: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/zsync.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 856064
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/zsync
- Last scan: 2023-12-06 10:21:11+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-11 13:36:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
zsync (0.6.2-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Update Standards-version to 4.6.2, no changes needed.
* Run wrap-and-sort.
* Update watch file version.
* Refresh existing patches.
* Upstream the following changes from Ubuntu:
+ client.c, http.c: Add an offset field ("O"), wanted for apt-zsync
because we want to step past the first members in the .deb archive
+ client.c: Print progress even if output is not a tty. This makes it
possible to gather statistics for an experimental apt-get
+ http.c: use off_t instead of size_t where appropriate, for 64-bit
* Remove obsolete Lintian overrides.
-- Simon Quigley <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 16 Jan 2023 16:02:35 -0600
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.6.2-5