Testing: Excuse for fsharp
- Migration status for fsharp (- to 184.108.40.206+dfsg2-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating fsharp would introduce bugs in testing: #905449
- Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/f/fsharp.html
- autopkgtest for fsharp/220.127.116.11+dfsg2-2: amd64: Regression ♻ , arm64: Regression ♻ , armel: Regression ♻ , armhf: Regression ♻ , i386: Regression ♻ , ppc64el: Regression ♻ , s390x: Regression ♻
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by directhex, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- 2735 days old (needed 5 days)
Excuses generated on: Tue Jun 6 22:09:25 2023 UTC
Maintainer page Package tracker
Testing migration hints, key packages, autoremovals (YAML), excuses (YAML), log, documentation.
Experimental manual migration pseudo-excuses (YAML).