Testing: Excuse for golang-github-filosottile-b2
- Migration status for golang-github-filosottile-b2 (- to 0.0~git20170207.b197f7a-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/g/golang-github-filosottile-b2.html
- autopkgtest for golang-github-filosottile-b2/0.0~git20170207.b197f7a-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armel: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass, s390x: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 878 days old (needed 2 days)
Excuses generated on: Sat Jun 3 22:07:50 2023 UTC
Maintainer page Package tracker
Testing migration hints, key packages, autoremovals (YAML), excuses (YAML), log, documentation.
Experimental manual migration pseudo-excuses (YAML).