Testing: Excuse for mariadb
- Migration status for mariadb (1:10.11.2-1 to 1:10.11.3-1): BLOCKED: Needs an approval (either due to a freeze, the source suite or a manual hint)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/m/mariadb.html
- autopkgtest for libreoffice/blocked-on-ci-infra: armel: Ignored failure, i386: Ignored failure, ppc64el: Ignored failure, s390x: Ignored failure
- autopkgtest for mariadb/1:10.11.3-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armel: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass, s390x: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 3 days old (needed 2 days)
Excuses generated on: Tue May 30 21:06:50 2023 UTC
Applicable release.debian.org bugs:
Maintainer page Package tracker
Testing migration hints, key packages, autoremovals (YAML), excuses (YAML), log, documentation.
Experimental manual migration pseudo-excuses (YAML).