Testing: Excuse for snippy
- Migration status for snippy (- to 4.6.0+dfsg-3): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating snippy would introduce bugs in testing: #1031465
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/snippy.html
- autopkgtest for snippy/4.6.0+dfsg-3: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armel: No test results, armhf: No test results, i386: No test results, ppc64el: No test results, s390x: No test results
- 123 days old (needed 5 days)
Excuses generated on: Tue Jun 6 00:09:06 2023 UTC
Maintainer page Package tracker
Testing migration hints, key packages, autoremovals (YAML), excuses (YAML), log, documentation.
Experimental manual migration pseudo-excuses (YAML).